FAITH – TRUST – SURRENDER
These are the three words that I have spent many years getting to know, understand and embody. For me they are the very core of my being and philosophy of life and by which I attempt to live by.
- You need to know WHAT it is YOU have FAITH in.
- You need to HAVE TRUST in yourself and your FAITH.
- You need to HAVE TRUST in your FAITH to be able to SURRENDER to it.
I have explored many different philosophies, religions and spiritual practices over the last 20 years or so.
My own personal belief system comes from monotheism which means I believe that whatever “it”, “god” etc is, that there is only one “creator”, “source”, “energy” behind everything. I use many different words for this “one” of everything including all of the above but with no attached to a specific faith or religion. I believe that everyone comes from the same “stuff” and has their own unique journey that they signed up for, to go through in this life time. I also believe that there is much that we still do not know, understand or is even capable for the human mind to comprehend.
One this is for sure – I believe that there is something bigger then just us as individuals.
This being said the methods and techniques I use during the retreats, workbooks and coaching are universal of faith and religion.
I believe that there are 3 areas to better self-care, self-respect and self-love:-
The mind – your thoughts and feelings
The body – the vehicle that carries you
The soul – your connection to your faith.
All 3 areas are energetically connected and living in alignment with your truth is so important if you wish to experience a more peaceful and contented flow of life within you and become:
- more at peace with all your life experiences
- more mindful and observant about your thoughts and emotions
- an active participant in your life and life choices
- more aligned with the truth of who you are and not what you think others think you should be
- more accepting of yourself and others
Find out what YOUR philosophy of life is and align yourself with your Authentic Smile